Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 269

I know, I know, no posting for a couple of days. I've just been super crammed between work and school. Seems like I blink and it's Friday. I had my first all-nighter of the semester last night and I'm absolutely pooped.
Eating is going well - I cleaned up all of my healthy groceries and labeled it. Now my family has no excuse to take any of it. Nothing more frustrating than coming home to find all my staple post-op foods are gone! I haven't weighed myself since Tuesday and I'm petrified to. I cannot handle any more disappointment.

I'm off to nap for a couple of hours before my movie tonight!

Breakfast - Oh Yeah protein wafers (210 calories and only 14g of protein, ouch!)
Lunch - I was cleaning out the fridge and cupboards so I didn't have a lunch per se but I did have 1.5-2 small cottage cheese pancakes, 3 SF shortbreak cookies, a tiny handful of almonds (maybe 10-11 of them at most)
Snack - 1/2-3/4 cup yogurt with 2 tblsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
Supper - 1/2-3/4 cup kraft dinner, 1/2 sausage and 3 bites of mashes sweet potato...which all came back up. I ate way too fast and paid the price.
Later tonight - Maybe a latte, or just tea, my pouch feels a bit uneasy after those sweet potatoes.

Not too bad, I won't be around tonight to wander around the kitchen so that's good. I'm also going to Costco tomorrow to load up on a few extra things for the week!

No comments: