Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 271?

Not sure what day of my post-op life it is, too sleepy to care! I have not had the best past few days.
Friday night, went to the movies, my friends had ice cream and I had nothing. I wasn't hungry and was completely okay with having nothing....but after the movies we decided to go to this crazy cake place. I knew I couldn't have cake, but I did end up having half a banana martini and half an oriental chicken wrap...left maybe 1/3 of the tortilla.
Saturday was a long one at work, I was just hungry and grazing all day. First with the peanuts, then with the protein pretzels, then with the crackers. Supper was steak and salad and potatoes. I didn't have a lot of the potatoes...but still had more food than I should have.
And Sunday...oh freaking Sunday! I was late for work so skipped my protein shake. I had protein cereal in the car, go to work and the kitchen was closed, so I had no lunch or supper. I had 3 slices (not all at once, obviously) of whole wheat toast and lots of pickles and olives. I even ate the snacks I brought with me, protein wafers and SF cookies.
Nothing seems to satisfy me anymore. I miss the feeling of complete fullness I had those first few months.

Breakfast - Protein shake
Lunch - Salted soy nuts (1/3 of a cup maybe?)
Supper - 1 slice whole wheat toast, 1/2-3/4 cup of cream of veggie soup, protein wafers, some more soy nuts
Snack - SF pudding? yogurt? cottage cheese pancakes? Who knows.

I'm so sleepy, how is it Monday again already?

No comments: