Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 299

Back home and back on track! Surprisingly, I managed to lose about 2lbs in Florida. I shouldn't say surprisingly because I knew I'd be able to eat a lot better staying at my grandparent's place than at home. It was hard though...and once again I acknowledge that I need help, but nighttime was difficult! I would actually sneak small handfuls of peanuts while my grandparents left the room. Almost completely unaware of it too. It's incredible these habits we get into when we're fat!
Yesterday was a long day because my flight ended up being delayed about half an hour and because of the weather, my grandparents dropped me off at the airport really early. And the entertainment on the flight wasn't working so I literally sat there for 3 hours doing nothing. I had some nuts with me, and my pretzels, and I had a protein bar while waiting at the airport because they don't feed you on these flights anymore.
That's about it for the updating. Eating this morning is going well. I had a protein shake this morning with frozen melon, peaches, strawberries, and grapes...very yummy! Then I had an orange. I'm going grocery shopping with my dad so hopefully I'll be able to stock up on some things for the week. Before I left I had prepared and frozen a bunch of veggies knowing they'd go bad if I didn't, so that'll be nice to fall back on. Good thing because I've got 3 mid-terms this week, yikes!

I promised pictures...but since I was on vacation by myself for the most-part, they all kind of suck.





Breakfast - Protein shake (lactose-free skim milk, frozen fruit, vanilla protein powder), an orange
Lunch - Maybe some edamame and a boca burger
Snack - Probably a latte
Supper - Not sure yet but I have a big container of FF ricotta that expires this week!
Snack - Yogurt? Another orange?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I love your comments about your surgery and how things are going with you. I'm from IL in the states and had my surgery on 2/6/08 (almost 3 weeks). I wanted to remind you to check with your doctor about those pains you had while in Florida. I have been getting some pains on my left side an inch or two below my ribs. I've only noticed them since Saturday (I overdid it on Friday) and my doctor's nurse said not to worry about it, that I'd be sore if I did more than usual. Good luck

Susy said...

Foxy Lady...

:)