Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 300

Just a quick post since I'm leaving work in a few. I have a headache and so much studying to do tonight. It's going to be a long week I can tell.
I had a pretty good eating day yesterday so needless to say I was very surprised to see a 3 lbs gain this morning! It better be water weight. I did have a heavy supper, but I was so proud of it. I ended up getting a great big bag of baby spinach at Costco. I made some spinach pesto with it and had that with ricotta over whole wheat penne for supper. It was so yummy and filling. I know what you may be thinking - the pasta. I'd been craving pasta and had 3/4 of a cup at most. The sauce came out really rich and creamy though. I also found these Wasabi Peas at Costco. I may have had too many. They had such a unique taste, I couldn't figure out if I liked them or not! I also had lots of blueberries last night. Maybe I did overdo it last night...but I'm certainly making up for it today!

Breakfast - Protein shake, the usual
Snacks/Lunch - 2 protein bars: 1 atkins, 1 south beach + a SF soy latte
Supper - 2 chicken thighs (at least I think they were thighs?), 1/4 cup mashed potatoes, 3 bites of salad...seems like a lot but I ate this at work and had a 30 minute break in the middle.
Snack - Lots of studying to do tonight, doubt I'll get any sleep...will probably have coffee, blueberries, or maybe a couple of oatmeal cookies, maybe yogurt or a SF pudding. I haven't decided yet but I'm going to have to stay out of the kitchen and limit my snacks.

I get to use my free gym membership starting next Thursday, yay!

No comments: