Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yet another one

Not much to report - I've been having a nice relaxing time. Doing some more shopping. Shopping, yes. I officially had to buy a second suitcase today because there was no way I'd fit all my new stuff in the suitcase I took with me. I've got 14 new shirts, 3 pairs of pants, 5 pairs of shoes, a dress, a swimsuit, a cover-up, a gym bag. I'm sure I'm forgetting some! Crazy shopping deals here folks! My grandparents bought a lot for me and I'm very thankful! I'm also taking home lots of protein bars and that delicious Special K protein cereal.
Tomorrow's my last full day and I intend to do nothing but hang around the pool...maybe go to the beach if the weather cooperates, it's been touch-and-go in the last couple of days.

More this weekend!

No comments: