Monday, August 25, 2008

12 hours and counting


In less than 12 hours my dad is going in for his surgery. He doesn't seem nearly as nervous as I was. April 30th 2007 I was a nervous wreck. I seriously could not stop crying all day. I wasn't afraid or anything, just really emotional.
In any case, please keep him in your thoughts! I will be going to see him on Wednesday hopefully.


Here is what I consumed today:
Breakfast - 2 clementines, 1 banana, coffee
Lunch - 3/4 cup whole wheat linguine with pesto and tiny pieces of prosciutto, 2-3 slices of roma tomato
Snack - 4 graham cookies (in my defense they were very small might I add)
Supper - Not sure yet. I wanted to make those zucchini roll-ups but it's late now and I don't feel like cooking. I may just have a salad.
Snack - I have cherries, watermelon, and hot chocolate...I shall pick one!

Weight this morning - 189.3

No comments: