Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dad is out of surgery and doing well!

He survived the surgery, cool as a cucumber, as usual. He's got a bunch of visitors lined up and hopefully I'll get my chance tomorrow afternoon.
Last night wasn't too bad. I ended up having a bowl of cereal for supper. Honey Nut Cheerios nonetheless. Later on in the night I had a clementine, and a few more of those freaking graham cracker cookies. I also had 1 eggroll which made me very sick for some reason. Here is what I've consumed today:

Breakfast - 1/2 banana, 1 detour bar, coffee
Lunch - BLT on a white 6" baguette. It was either that or pizza.
Snack - Fruit cup, baby carrots and ranch dip
Supper - A couple of potato wedges and ham, a few green beans
Snack - 3 clementines and I was pretzels so bad. Urgh. Won't. Do. It.

Weight this morning - 188.8 (down 0.5 from yesterday)

No gym tonight since I work but definitely tomorrow once I go and visit my dad.

1 comment:

Susy said...

Glad to see you back and blogging! Glad to hear your dad is doing well. I'm sure he will get the hang of what he needs to do in his life from here on out.


Be good.
Love the new pic too. CuTiE
keep up taking care of you first.